Peer Coaching is where each person acts as both the coach and the coachee.
Straightforward to use if you’re in a large organisation, but what if you’re not?
What are you looking to achieve?
So, you recognise that you need to work on your development and are making a conscious effort to grow this independently. But how do you get this working for you when the hardest part is keeping motivated and not feeling isolated?
Peer Coaching Hub is focused on helping you keep your development on track.
- Regular email advice and resources
- ‘Get Started’ Peer Coaching Toolkit
- Virtual Coaching introductory sessions
Gain a different perspective
Peer Coaching is an established powerful approach to professional development. Sure, buddying up with a friend or colleague is one way, but gaining a truly independent sounding board who offers a different perspective and avoids any blind spots or conflicts of interest isn’t as easy.
Peer Coaching Hub matches you with a like minded peer coach committed to investing in their self development, just like you.
- Tailored peer matching
- Initial chemistry support
- Create your peer coaching plan and define the way forward
Supercharge your development
Acting as each other “thinking partner” using your own resource to solve problems. Together through regular interactive conversations you’ll share knowledge and experience, explore a fresh approach to challenges and redefine your goals in a non judgemental, constructive environment.
Peer Coaching Hub provides the framework.
- Ongoing support & advice to keep you both on track
- Regular review and established constructive feedback
- Process to measure your success